DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY- LUNCH – DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – KAYAK– SUNSET PARTY – DINNER – FISHING/KARAOKE
7:40 – 8:20: Pick-up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter by shuttle bus departing to Lan Ha Bay with stopovers for refreshing.
12:30 pm Arrive at Beo Harbor, transfer by tender to Sunlight Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin
13:00 pm A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through these islands
14:30 pm The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary karst landscape landscapes. Explore Dark & Bright Cave by kayak
16:00 pm Enjoy Swimming in nearby area, you can freezing jumping or diving from the top of the boat in to water.
18:00pm Come back to cruise later to enjoy sun set party and cooking class with fresh spring roll, Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits on sundeck.
19:00 pm Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
20:00 pm Join the fishing excursion, have a drink or dancing at the bar, .Overnight on board
DAY 2: BREAKFAST –VIET HAI VILLAGE – KAYAKING–BACK CRUISE
6:00 am Waking up enjoying beautiful moments when a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay (accept winter time have no sunrise)
7:00 am Your breakfast will be ready in quite bay
8:00 am Start riding bicycle 5 km to Viet Hai Village , Viet Hai is a small village in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of the Cat Ba National Park.
9:30 am Riding back to our boat to have a shower before checking out
11:00 am Luch is served on boat, have a good meal
12:00 pm Disemback at Beo habour, get on the bus back to Ha Noi, say goodbye to amazing Cat Ba island
16:30 pm Arrive in Ha Noi, our tour guide drop off you back at your hotel. Tour finish!
- Welcome drink, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with hot water
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Swimming, Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking tour guide.
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- F.O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
- Children from 4 to below 10 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
- Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price